Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Teaching Makes Me Smile


This is for anyone out there who is fed up. Maybe an observation didn't go so well, or maybe your planning was taken up today with an unscheduled meeting. I've had those days. Days that made me feel completely frustrated...made me even question my career choice to become a public school teacher, but then my students come into class and I'm quickly reminded why I'm there. Despite all the craziness outside of my classroom, my room is my sanctuary when my students get there. I just close the door, shut out the world and enter the new world of learning with my students.  Little gifts, notes and pictures from my students sits behind my desk, from all the years I've been teaching..."Even when I'm having a bad day, this makes me smile."

What are somethings you do to refocus throughout the day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! :)